- Mobile 0420 488 895
- PO Box 5198, Frankston South, VIC 3199
- Regions available: Victoria
My first experience with Sales and Service came as a result of working with Fast Moving Consumer Goods; working with KFC & Woolworths. Through those two companies I learnt about working hard and working fast and producing a level of result expected by customers.
My next experience of the same concepts came whilst working in my father’s broking business. He set up the business on a foundation of genuinely wanting to help people, working hard and working fast, to produce that same level of result expected by his customers.
Whilst working with my father I realised that there were some fundamentals within the industry that resonated strongly with me.
- The genuine want to help people understand what they were undertaking and demystify finance
- Working with numbers and problem solving and how the panel options of a broker extend far beyond what a Bank staff member can do with only 4 products on average
- Use the empathy that my father instilled in me to not put people in boxes, but instead listen to understand and then seek for solutions that meet people’s unique needs and situations
- Aim to understand the goals and objectives of the people I work with, so that through that knowledge we work together to make those goals reality.
The current market and economic situation has the capacity to make our youth feel that owning their first home is a goal too far away. Being young myself, I feel the need to help others realise that together we can plan to get you there, it’s not too far away, it just takes understanding and discipline. The government, both Federal & the States have multiple government incentives to help young people start out and for me, helping coordinate access to those is exciting.
But it's not just about First Homeowners, I can assist with your next purchase, be it upscaling or downsizing, or constructing. Are you looking to buy an investment property or are you a small business owner, I can help with your needs as well. Just give me a call.
“Nobody ever wrote down a plan to be broke, fat, lazy, or stupid. Those things are what happen when you don’t have a plan.”
Frank Reynolds is a Credit Representative (524928) of BLSSA Pty Ltd ACN 117 651 760 (Australian Credit License 391237).