Contact Us

    Freephone: 1300 853 118

    Mortgage Express Head Office
    31 Amy Johnson Place
    Eagle Farm
    Queensland 4009
    Phone: 07 3839 3100
    Fax: 07 3839 6832

    Recent Posts

    Home & Contents Insurance

    Take a look around your home. If you added up how much you have spent on your contents, electrical goods and furnishings, the total could easily run into thousands of dollars. And if you had to go out and replace those items now, how much more would they cost you?

    That is why contents insurance is also so important to have. It is designed to provide you with peace of mind and financial protection against damage to, or the loss of, contents in your home. Take a minute to talk to us about what we can do to protect your home and contents.

    What do you need to cover?

    Your Home

    You can insure your home in case of accidental damage. This includes damage by fire, water, natural disaster or burglary. You are also covered for costs such as temporary accommodation for you, your cats and dogs, loan payments (if your home is with us) and extras like stolen keys, landscaping, and even loss of rent if you are a landlord.

    Your contents and other belongings

    You can insure the contents of your home and other personal belongings in case they are accidentally lost, stolen or damaged. Just about everything is covered; from major household items to lost or stolen keys, even credit card fraud if your cards are lost or stolen.

    Your Vehicle

    You can insure your private car, caravan or motorbike in case of theft, damage, if it is written off in an accident, fire or natural disaster. If you do not want full cover you can take out third party insurance so you are insured against liability for damaging someone elses property in an accident.

    Enquire Now