Contact Us

    Freephone: 1300 853 118

    Mortgage Express Head Office
    31 Amy Johnson Place
    Eagle Farm
    Queensland 4009
    Phone: 07 3839 3100
    Fax: 07 3839 6832

    Recent Posts

    Personal Insurance

    What Insurance do I need ?

    None of us like to think about accidents, illness and aging. Sadly, they are an inevitable part of our lives. Investing in a good insurance policy can help take the worry out of everyday living. Thinking ahead and ensuring that you have the right insurance can help protect your business, home, lifestyle and (most importantly) your partner or family from the impact of major life events.

    Life Insurance

    Life insurance policies support financial security. A number of options are available in the event of death, trauma or critical illness.

    Critical Illness or Trauma Insurance

    This insurance policy provides a lump sum on the diagnosis of critical conditions including; serious cancer, heart disease and stroke. Options are available to cover a smaller or larger number of defined conditions or medical events.

    Disability Income Protection

    Disability Insurance providers offer a monthly income if you are unable to work due to sickness or injury, and is available for employees and those who are self-employed. Options include payments towards rehabilitation, occupation retraining and payments towards replacement labour.

    Income Protection

    Income Protection insurance ensures that your financial obligations (including your mortgage) are protected in the event of your ability to generate income is compromised by illness or disability.

    Disability Protection

    You will receive a monthly income in the event of being disabled as a result of any of the critical health events covered.

    Long Term/Permanent Disablement Insurance

    Pays a lump sum in the event of total and permanent disablement caused by accident or illness. One option is specific to individuals with businesses, and the other to families.

    Enquire Now